Project Controls Consultant - Chicago, IL
|Chicago, IL, USA|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
The Project Controls consultant is a proactive project leadership role that promotes best practice for project services and assists the client in the overall successful management and achievement of the program objectives. Specific responsibilities include cost and schedule control across a portfolio of retail / industrial projects
- Provide comprehensive, reliable data analysis and strategic information across the portfolio of projects
- To maintain the standards, processes, procedures, deliverables for all cost / schedule control reporting activities
- Focus primarily on portfolio management. Will require a high level cost and schedule controls of each project.
- Development of project schedules at a level 2 detail and roll up into portfolio plan
- Tracking and forecasting of costs for each project and roll up into program level
- Maintain processes and procedures for cost control and scheduling
- Work with cost control and schedule tools, including, SAP, P6, etc.
- Analysis of delivery team data
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and tools.
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Experience in managing multiple projects and familiar working in a program and portfolio environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Detailed working knowledge of proprietary cost and schedule management systems and a working knowledge of accountancy systems such as SAP.
- Strong cost and scheduling capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The tenacity and drive to inject value and create solutions
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application