Senior Consultant- Asset Management- London
|Salary: Based on Experience|
AMCL, a T&T company and global leaders in Asset Management, is looking to recruit Asset Management Senior Consultants into the Europe Team. The role will support the Europe Delivery Manager in delivery of a variety of consultancy and transformation projects for high profile infrastructure managers across multiple sectors. The role provides an opportunity to work on a variety of asset management related projects including asset management capability assessment and development projects, asset information projects and training activities. The role will be based in our London (Clerkenwell) Office however there will be the opportunity to support projects globally.
- To work as a Senior Consultant within the AMCL Europe delivery team and support the delivery manager on a variety of business transformation projects including asset management consultancy, training and assessment projects.
- To work independently, lead or collaborate with the wider Europe team to deliver the complete lifecycle of asset management transformation projects, from sourcing to project closure.
- Consult/advise clients in the development of their asset management capabilities.
- Identify and manage business development and sales activities including identifying new opportunities, supporting bid work, proposal writing and presentation development.
- Agree commercial arrangements and project plans with clients.
- Lead and manage the delivery of asset management projects for clients in line with the AMCL project governance requirements.
- Deliver project work, including but not limited to, facilitating internal and external workshops, writing reports and delivering presentations.
- To provide timely progress updates to the delivery manager.
- Produce accurate and well evidenced reports and presentations that are consistent with the AMCL branding and internal best practice.
Key Performance Indicators
A Consultant will in part be assessed by the extent to which they:
- Identify and support the development of new business opportunities.
- Deliver projects efficiently and in line with AMCL governance requirements.
- Support the continual improvement of AMCL products and services.
- Produce deliverables that are consistent with AMCL branding and internal best practice.
- Maintain a high-level of client satisfaction across all projects.
AMCL - TURNER & TOWNSEND:
T&T is an independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. In 2014, Turner & Townsend joined forces with AMCL, an asset management consultancy providing performance diagnostics and capability analysis, to create an end-to-end advisory service across all stages of the asset lifecycle – from acquisition and planning through to delivery and operation.
- Experience of working in an infrastructure asset management organisation or consultancy and knowledge of the phases of the asset lifecycle (Acquire, Operate, Maintain, Dispose).
- Experience of managing two or more projects concurrently, delivering projects or tasks on time and to budget.
- Experience of delivering complete projects and achieving the desired outcomes.
- A good understanding of asset management systems/frameworks and the supporting elements such as asset management policies, asset management strategies (SAMPs) and Asset Management Plans (AMPs).
- A good understanding of asset management standards e.g. ISO 55001.
- Experience of business case development.
- An understanding of asset information and information governance approaches.
- A numerate degree.
- Demonstrable analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills in either consulting or asset-intensive organisations for senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrably good report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Desirable: Strong Excel and VBA skills and experience in using MS Visio.
- Desirable: Understanding of business architecture design, Building Information Modelling (BIM) concepts and asset management IT applications.
- Desirable: IAM certificate and/or diploma status and evidence of progress towards chartership.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application