Consultant- Asset Management- London
|Salary: Based on Experience|
AMCL, a T&T company and global leaders in Asset Management, is looking to recruit Consultants into the Europe Team. This is an exciting role in a world leading Asset Management Consultancy and provides opportunities to work on a variety of projects across a range of clients in different industry sectors.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity which will place the successful candidate at the forefront of Asset Management. The role provides an opportunity to work on a variety of Asset Management related projects including development of strategies, the application and integration of Asset Management related technology and IT, business architecture design, asset information and cost and value modelling.
The role will be based in our London (Clerkenwell) Office, however there will be the opportunity to support projects globally through our offices in the US, Hong Kong and Australia.
- To work as a Consultant within the AMCL Europe delivery team and support the delivery manager on a variety of business transformation projects
- Plan and deliver small projects or discrete project tasks selecting appropriate tools and methodologies.
- To contribute to business development and sales activities including supporting bid work, proposal writing and presentation development.
- Producing accurate and well evidenced reports and presentations.
Key Performance Indicators
A Consultant will in part be assessed by the extent to which they:
- Hunger for success and contribute to the high-performance Europe team
- Maintain positive and constructive relationships with internal project managers, subject matter experts and clients.
- Interpret findings from investigative and exploratory assignments, clearly identify issues and formulate and present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Carry out research, data collection and analysis activities.
- Manage small projects and tasks to the agreed schedules.
- Support the continual improvement of AMCL products and services.
- Produce high quality deliverables.
TURNER & TOWNSEND:
T&T is an independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the real estate, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. In 2017, Turner & Townsend joined forces with AMCL, an asset management consultancy providing performance diagnostics and capability analysis, to create an end-to-end advisory service across all stages of the asset lifecycle – from acquisition and planning through to delivery and operation.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application