Consultant- Real Estate Consulting- UK Wide
|London, England, UK|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The Real Estate Consulting team works across the UK to help organisations (predominantly Public Sector) to improve the performance of their property portfolios. By aligning property assets to an organisations core strategic objectives, we encourage clients to take a strategic, long term view on property investment decisions.
The individual will have experience in the delivery of estate transformation, estate strategies, property asset management plans, business cases and options appraisals, workplace strategies, property investment / disinvestment planning, etc.
In addition to these specific skills, you will have a good track record in contributing to business generation, be able to work on your own initiative and be comfortable working in, as well as being part of a team.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification in a related subject or appropriate industry experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a corporate real estate environment or in-house consulting role involving major project / programmes
- Experience in some or all of the following sectors will be viewed favourably; local government / health / education
- Proficient and experienced in using MS office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Has either attained or is willing to work towards Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and Prince2 qualifications.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application