Project Manager - Birmingham - Infrastructure
|Salary: Based on Experience|
|Job start: 04/03/2019|
Turner & Townsend infrastructure is one of the leading professional providers to the industry. Our experts at Turner & Townsend are recognised for their extensive knowledge and experience in the Rail/Aviation/Power/Utilities sectors. Using our skills, processes and knowledge we provide industry leading services that help deliver complex projects to our client’s requirements. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team in Birmingham.
- Project management of complex infrastructure schemes through the whole project lifecycle
- Communication and information management
- Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the programme
- Co-ordination of all relevant parties of the project from inception to closeout
- Assist clients in defining project requirements
- Procurement and contract management
- Facilitate and lead value management and value engineering exercises
- Manage budgets
- Stakeholder management and co-ordination of third party interfaces
- Risk management
- Building, management and leadership of teams
- Relationships and contacts
- Key clients include rail companies.
- Infrastructure projects are typically complex and involve engagement and co-ordination of a large number of stakeholders.
- Our project managers can be asked to act on behalf of our clients, lead negotiations and co-ordinate client and supplier teams.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience managing the NEC form of contract
- Experience in successful delivery of major projects throughout the whole project lifecycle
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
- Post graduate qualifications in project management, construction management or engineering would be an advantage
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application