Programme Manager, Real Estate
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and pro-active Senior Programme Manager to join our Programme Management team in our flagship office in Central London.
We are currently delivering significant programmes of work across the private and public sectors, transforming real through international transformation programmes and national business change programmes, across programmes of work from £100m to over £2 billion.
Many of our projects are iconic, international in reach and offer exciting challenges and exposure to some of the most innovative schemes in the market place.
Experience of leading workstreams on transformation programmes and the desire to grow within a fast-paced, intelligent, external-facing and innovative environment would be ideal.
Work with the Commission Lead, and lead, on a range of tasks, including:
- Deliver high quality service pro-actively to a senior audience in a persuasive and credible manner, to meet and exceed expectations
- Take responsibility for successfully developing, supporting and leading client relationship and related commission outputs and deliverable management
- Set up new and operate existing effective programme processes and systems that enable efficient data collection, management and benchmarking
- Lead in interfacing with the client and other consultants at all programme stages where required
- Understanding the client and commission requirements and providing a trusted position that the client can rely upon to deliver
- Programme set up, delivery and close down activities in accordance with the requirements of the role
Marketing and business development, to include:
- Identifying and pro-actively developing opportunities to develop new business with existing clients and reporting such opportunities to the appropriate line manager
- Leading and assisting in the production of bid documentation
- Providing leadership within the team, such as making sure that project case study, photograph and project CV files are kept up to date
- Identifying ways in which programme management products and services can be improved and developing deliverable opportunities for the improvement to occur
- Understanding, identifying and developing cross-divisional ide
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Degree educated in a construction, Real Estate or Facility Management related degree
- Project Management & Cost Management (Quantity Surveying experience) within a Construction or Real Estate Consultancy
- Programme Management experience within Real Estate with Blue Chip and Commercial Clients
- Experience running refurbishment or fit out projects for Commercial or Blue Chip Clients
- Able to build strong, professional client relationships and proactively identifies and resolves client’s issues
- Attention to detail in service delivery, communications and ways of working with others
- Demonstrably excellent analytic and communication skills
- Commercial awareness including the ability to articulate business decisions within the wider context and market trends
- Confident leading alone and working as part of a team, with ability to flex according to the needs of the programme
- A desire to grow and develop roles into more senior opportunities
- Business development experience, in the context of identifying opportunities with existing as well as new clients
- Competent user of data management software (for example Excel) and systems for data cleansing, management, analytics and quality assurance
- Possess an approach to working that covers delivery of tasks and effective stakeholder engagement
- Programme leadership experience would be beneficial
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application