Planner, Real Estate
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Planner to work within our Real Estate Division, with a focus on supporting our Programme advisory and/or Commercial Developer team in London. Working within our award winning teams will give you the opportunity to work across some of Turner & Townsend’s key clients. These clients include a high performing property developers, several blue-chip real estate businesses and household names. You will get the opportunity to meet with clients to discuss their projects and delivery thereof and advise them on realistic timeframes
• To produce schedules for complex projects or linked projects forming programmes
• To help us prepare tenders to secure new work
• To provide intelligence-based schedules for construction projects, using experience and site knowledge
• To analyse contractors’ schedules to identify excessive activity durations with a view to accelerating delivery
• NEC contracts and the contractual requirement to accept or reject contractor programmes
• Currently a Planner/Senior Planner with consultancy, contractor and/or client side experience
• Must use Primavera (P6) or Asta
• Experience working on projects ranging from £50m to £300m+ (within the UK market) • These projects must be new build/fit-out related across Residential, Mixed-use and Commercial
• Professionally/Degree qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management and engineering
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application