Program Controls Specialist - Toronto
|Toronto, ON, Canada|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
Do you want to be part of our growing Project Controls team in Turner & Townsend in The Greater Toronto Area for a key Instructure client? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Program Controls Specialist to join our onsite team and help us deliver a quality commission for our client.
Are you up for a new challenge by working in a new location?
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The North America and Canada regions are currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Why it’s great to work for Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Consultant/Project Controls Specialist with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience looking to join a growing client focused team as well as a dynamic and growing business.
This role requires analytical, interpretative and constructive thinking. Any decision making needs to comply with the overall functional strategy and industry regulations
- Supports and contributes to the commercial strategy for management of the Capital Investment Program within Airport Development and Construction
- Supports the delivery of commercial aspects of the Capital Investment Program including cash flow and application for payment process, invoicing and accruals processes
- Supports, manages and monitors the PIERS reporting process
- Manages and monitors the delivery of commercial reporting in accordance with project reporting requirements and relays key outputs to the Airport Development and Construction management tea
The role will give you the opportunity to get involved in the following activities and supports the Project Managers in fulfilling their commercial responsibilities;
- Governance & Assurance
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract and Commercial Strategy
- Cost Control
- Contract Administration
- Stakeholder Management
Education & Skills required
- Approximately 10 years of relevant experience in supporting technical staff
- Should have a working knowledge and experience with the following systems: Microsoft Windows Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Microsoft Project, and Primavera, at a minimum
- A recognized relevant university degree or diploma is an advantage
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets. We are an Equal opportunity employer who will ensure accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application