|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Support the Area Head of Environment or Senior Environment Manager and perform a variety of key team specific administrative tasks, working with specialists across the organisation to support environmental projects.
- Support the Area Head of Environment or Senior Environment Manager in their role and in managing work deliverables, forward planning, and engagement with external and internal stakeholders, senior management and ministers.
- Ensure that all support and administrative tasks are completed to time, budget and as required for the project.
- Support technical environmental input to the wider project including Hybrid Bill Team, London –West Midlands Delivery Team, wider Technical Directorate and Phase 2.
- Undertake general day-to-day duties, including specialist related tasks, maintenance of documentation, managing meetings and supporting defined projects through to completion.
- Make a positive contribution to a range of key projects and ensuring that they are driven to successful completion and within given timescales.
- Work with other members of your team to build on your own expertise and abilities to ensure continuous support across function.
- Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work. Support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a relevant environmental subject.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with and collating environmental information
- Significant administrative or technical support track record gained within a PA / Team Administrative support environment.
- Strong communication and IT skills with proven working ability to use Office based software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, coupled with an aptitude towards learning and utilising new software in the office environment (training will be provided in the use of the internal document management system and SharePoint, however some experience of document management systems is desirable).
- Excellent planning, multi-tasking and organisation skills which should include diary management, meeting and administrative support.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to deadlines and confidence dealing with senior managers.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Evidence of working with sensitive, confidential information and the sharing of this carefully.
- Experience of transport and/or infrastructure projects is desirable but not essential.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application