Cost Manager - CSA & MEP - Jakarta
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- To conduct feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, putting the preliminaries together, tender analysis, producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Dealing effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes, where applicable referring major changes to line manager
- Responsibility for making cost checks and carrying out valuations on larger projects and in all cases ensuring that timely and accurate cost checking and valuation takes place
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Inputting into value engineering. Negotiating and agreeing final accounts
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Assisting in the production of bid documentation
- Identifying ways in which cost management procedures, templates and products can be improved and referring ideas to the appropriate line manager
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each commission is input into the internal database
- Financial management – Keeping track of the ongoing margin levels
- Process improvement – Identifying ways in which internal systems and processes can be improved and referring ideas to the appropriate line manager
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying, Cost Management/Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 – 8 years' experience in related fields
- Experience from consultancy background is preferred; well versed with either MEP OR building.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience across the full range of Cost Management duties including: Cost Estimates, Bills of Quantities, Value Engineering, Tendering and Evaluation, Contract Knowledge, Change Orders and Final Account close-out
- Candidates with experience in commercial, infrastructure, resort & leisure, corporate fit out experience are preferred.
- Team player with excellent leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiation, influence and persuade others
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application