Construction Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor - Data Centers
|New York, NY, USA|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
Do you want to be part of the in-house team helping one of the biggest technology companies in the world deliver their vision? Turner & Townsend are engaged to support our high-profile technology client with many complex projects, and we are seeking the ideal Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor to act as the day-to-day interface with the client and drive this global retail program to achieve an excellent outcome. You have a chance to be a key player in our technological future, as part of a team of innovative professionals shaping our built environment.
Are you up for a new challenge by working in a new location?
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The US is currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you. Turner & Townsend offers generous relocation packages for the right candidate.
Why it’s great to work for Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are a Cost Manager or Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience working on large-scale construction projects.
You will be the type of person who:
- Is smart, a quick learner and confident in their cognitive ability.
- Knows their subject matter and can apply it / work independently.
- Is proactive and focused on continuous improvement, including providing well-thought out solutions.
- Is professional, yet friendly.
- Is able to manage difficult stakeholders.
- Is confident both as a team member and a team leader.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and great communication – both in person and via technology!
- Delivers quality work products and has pride in what they do.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering.
- Must be efficient in forecasting, cash flow analysis, earned value analysis, etc.
- RICS accredited or working towards.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application