Assistant Program Manager
|New York, USA|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. We are looking to bring on an Assistant Program Manager with experience in the the Public sector to assist/lead a multi-million dollar project!
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide. Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The candidate will be required to provide Construction Assistant Program Management Controls duties within the framework of Turner and Townsend policy and procedures; providing Client Support, Direction, Guidance, and overall caring for the projects and program process.
- The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career as an Assistant Program Controls Manager or strong Project Controls Manager and a major project, working in public/government sector programs on public housing and or public buildings including vertical facilities Construction, large scale rehabilitation, multi-site construction logistics and coordination and have experience running program/project controls.
- Experience working on a comprehensive program management office (PMO) a plus.
- Candidate will work directly for the Program Controls Manager and must demonstrate they are capable of working with multiple data streams from multiple sources including owner, client, Maximo, e-Builder, Oracle and other sources.
- Candidate must have experience working on projects with special reporting requirements like HUD, Lead and Mold remediation projects along with Inspection/monitoring of capital projects, working in occupied buildings.
Demonstrate project experience with the following:
- Project controls on projects $50M and above
- Experience running project controls for multiple stakeholders.
- Program management office (PMO) experience a plus.
- Review contract documents and contract modifications to determine scope of work and scope changes
- Understand and accurately document Lead and mold remediation monitoring work
- Understanding of coordination of lead and mold remediation in occupied spaces
- Understanding of Owner’s Operations and best practices
- Understanding of Safety Programs (Health, Safety, and Emergency Response)
- Understanding the monitoring and Inspection of Construction and Project Coordination
- Completing comprehensive Monthly Reports to client
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- Running strong project controls
- Coordinating all stakeholder documentation
- Managing project controls, field operations and sub consultants
- Bachelors of engineering, architectural, or construction management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Self-starter attitude with results oriented focus
- High level written and oral communication skills
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email recruitmentUSA@turntown.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or recruitmentUSA@turntown.com. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application