HR & GRO Advisor - Riyadh, KSA
|Riyadh Saudi Arabia|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The HR and GRO Advisor will be responsible for advising on and carrying out the day-to-day HR operations in a timely and professional manner. This role will also be responsible for managing the GRO and ensuring best practise through proactive coordination. Regular communication with internal stakeholders in also required to ensure adherence to governance and control around HR and GRO issues.
- Carries out the responsibilities in coordination with the regional HR team and KSA Country Manager;
- Keep apprised of the laws and regulations pertaining to operation of a company in the KSA and employment of staff and ensure pro-active compliance;
- Help develop and ensure compliance of HR Policies and Procedures in accordance with Local Labour Law;
- Ensure Trade Licenses & Power of Attorneys are up to date in a timely manner in order to ensure business continuity and avoidance of penalties for delays;
- Acts as the on-boarding and off-boarding liaison for employees by ensuring effective coordination, smooth on-boarding, required approvals, travel arrangements with their line manager;
- Act as the main HR point of contact for employees in KSA;
- Represent the Company in KSA Labour Ministry interactions including but not limited to legal obligations and employee relation issues;
- Assisting in any other day to day operations;
- Coordinate with GRO and candidate to arrange labour approval and visa as per KSA labour law;
- Responsible for implementation/management of a consistent GRO process to ensure:
- All requests are processed in a timely manner,
- All tracked and corresponding documentation is recorded and returned to the individual following process completion
- Ensure that employee communications regarding GRO and Visa processes are clear, concise and correct according to KSA Labour Law and are best practise.
- Establish and maintain or improve our relationships with all government bodies.
- Responsible for managing stakeholder relations with the labour, immigration and other government departments to be able to resolve issues impacting our business operations.
- Managing of medicals, employment residency visas /renewals, labour card, attestations, visit/business visas for company delegates from other countries and well as extensions as necessary.
Working knowledge of HR practices is required.
Advisor-level knowledge of the labour and immigration rules of KSA.
Proficient in English and Arabic, both verbal and written communication.
Responsible, pleasant and a good team player.
Proficient in MS Office applications.
A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem solving capability.
Clear and proactive communicator.
Able to hold sensitive and confidential materials in strict confidence.
Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task and meet deadlines and schedules.
Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional and diverse teams.
Adapt well to changing priorities
Excellent attention to detail with the ability to spot possible errors and escalate concerns or queries to the relevant people.
Experience with HR systems is preferred.
A minimum of four years of Human Resources experience is preferred; at least two years in a similar role.
Additional/special features of the role
Ensure compliance with Turner & Townsend HR systems and all applicable business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards.
Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information.
To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application