Construction Interface Manager - Infrastructure, Singapore
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- To be responsible for overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the projects, quality control, management reporting, risk planning etc.
- To maintain effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout project.
- To manage the implementation of the master programme, manpower, materials and plant schedules.
- Managing, engaging, reporting to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have experience of planning for the whole construction process from inception through to completion and to be able to create programmes that are underpinned by a basis of programme narrative.
- Working with the wider project team in the presentation of programme information to stakeholders.
- Manage the construction interface between the various business work streams and departments.
- Responsible to identify the interface, ensure the boundary is clearly identified in the tender document, ensure the interface handovers are clearly identified in the schedule, develop the interface management protocols for the contractors.
- Develop an understanding of the interface risks and how they should be best allocated and managed.
- Degree qualifications in construction, civil, project management or similar function
- Minimum 12 years’ experience with infrastructure, aviation and mega infrastructure project internationally.
- Experienced and successfully completed at least one major / large aviation development.
- Demonstrate understanding the construction of a big building with a big basement; construction methods, the onsite factors, the sequencing, the interfaces that will arise.
- Commercial understanding to be able to describe and document those interfaces in tender document.
- Business level communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- People management skills in the context of managing various stakeholders locally.
- Experience with reporting to the relevant parties directly and being accountable for the overall success of the project deliverables
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application