Schedule Manager - Infrastructure, Singapore
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- To develop, maintain and monitor master plan schedule
- Experience in development of integrated master schedule, establishing schedule hierarchy requirements, setting contract schedule requirements.
- Implement overall Primavera P6 environment – expert user. Schedule risk management and expert in QSRA.
- Responsible for project management scheduling and cost control, provides support to the authority through the independent analysis of project cost and schedule data, as well as the development and execution of construction reporting requirement.
- Responsible for logistics planning issues involving in the substructure and developing the logistics scope responsibilities between multiple contractors.
- Managed multiple contractors in a single side environment. Worked on a similar scale development with a mix of open-cut, tunnel, building type work
- Has a good understanding of traffic management; earthworks; on-site plant/equipment, material handling etc.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on successfully completed at least one major / large aviation / mega project development.
- Experience from consultancy background is preferred.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application