Project Manager - Infrastructure, Singapore
|Salary: Based on Experience|
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- To be responsible for overall project management in ensuring the quality, cost, statutory, safety and environment issues and project scheduling requirements are met.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the projects, quality control, management reporting, risk planning etc.
- To maintain effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout project.
- To manage the implementation of the master programme, manpower, materials and plant schedules.
- Managing, engaging, and reporting to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have experience of planning for the whole construction process from inception through to completion and to be able to create programmes that are underpinned by a basis of programme narrative.
- Working with the wider project team in the presentation of programme information to stakeholders.
- Manage the interface between the various business work streams and departments.
- Degree qualifications in construction, project management or similar function
- Minimum 10 - 12 years’ experience with infrastructure, urban rail and rail experience in Singapore project internationally.
- Over seven years relevant industry experience (or related fields) specifically in managing a programme of capital works on a regional or global scale
- Business level communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and to work pro-actively as part of a committed team
- Experience providing programme/portfolio consultancy services to large multinational companies
- People management skills in the context of managing various stakeholders locally.
- Experience with reporting to the client directly and being accountable for the overall success of the project deliverables
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application