Assistant Cost Consultant - Ottawa
|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
Do you want to be part of a growing team and help deliver the vision for Turner & Townsend in Canada? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Assistant Project/Cost manager to join our Ottawa office
Are you up for a new challenge by working in a new location?
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The North America and Canada regions are currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Why it’s great to work for Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide
Who are you?
You are a dynamic recent Graduate or have 1 years’ experience in a similar field and are looking for a new challenge in a Consultancy environment
- Gain a practical understanding of the common resources, methods and materials, and their correct application in the management of projects.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the practical solution of issues and mitigating risks encountered in managing projects.
- Gain exposure and experience from other disciplines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills on teams, projects and among peers.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and multiple assignments.
- Experience using software packages (including, but not limited to, MS Word and MS Excel).
- A cover letter, copy of your transcript and your updated resume is a requirement.
- 0-2 years of industry experience.
- Diploma, Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree.
- Preferred Degrees:
- Construction ManagementCivil Engineering Tech
- Architectural Tech
- Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- Construction Science
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 104 offices in 44 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets. We are an Equal opportunity employer who will ensure accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application