|Indianapolis, IN, USA|
|Salary: Based on Experience|
Do you want to be part of our successful Real Estate team supporting top clients for Turner & Townsend in the Indianapolis, Indiana area? We are hiring an ambitious and forward thinking Scheduler to work in our growing team.
Are you up for a new challenge by working in a new location?
Turner & Townsend’s vision is to expand our global footprint. The North America and Canada regions are currently our biggest growth market, however we have opportunities across the globe. So wherever you are, if you are the right candidate, we want to hear from you.
Why it’s great to work for Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Scheduler with a minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience looking for the next step or are currently undertaking a similar role in a similar environment
- Implement Project Planning & Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both Company and contractor roles, responsibilities and expectations.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) in concert with Project Lead, Project cost engineer and contractor project controls leads, and in conjunction with Project Execution Plans.
- Promote and maintain the overall integration and integrity of contractor schedules within the Program suite of project schedules.
- Provide interface and quality assurance to Project functional groups and contractors regarding the tracking and reporting of schedule performance.
- Support the Project Team in the implementation of an integrated enterprise based, cross functional and EPC master schedule program.
- Preparing Staffing, Engineering and Construction progress and customized reports.
- Perform Critical Path Analysis.
- Perform probabilistic analysis on integrated schedules and contractor schedules.
- Conduct the required project schedule analysis, critical path analysis and schedule risk analysis for the project as a whole.
- Analyze deviations from the baseline in the Project Master schedule highlighting bottlenecks / delays and propose corrective actions.
- Prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
- Analyze and highlight the overall schedule impact of any variance / change order.
- Prepare resourcing plans for the overall and individual project phases, identifying any excessive peak numbers and making recommendations for peak levelling.
- Ensure that schedule related data from vendors, suppliers, engineering and construction contractors of actual projects is provided as feedback into the planning and scheduling systems.
- Working closely with various disciplines in project teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the schedules produced without compromising your independence as a planning engineer so you’re in a position to advise project management on issues requiring judgment.
- Candidate will need to balance multiple projects that will likely be executed in multiple locations and by multiple contractors. Candidate must be flexible and able to balance / prioritize multiple priorities.
- Track and Monitor Portfolio Schedule
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please email recruitmentUSA@turntown.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or recruitmentUSA@turntown.com. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Already a member of our Talent Pool? Login here to Apply
Join our Talent Pool + submit your application